'07 Speakers

Brad Baugham

For Brad, growing up in the home of an Army chaplain was going to mean one thing—moving and a lot of it! In fact, Brad has visited or lived in every state in America (except for Alaska and North Dakota, which he is no hurry to get to), including nine foreign countries. In 1997 he completed a B.A. in Bible with a minor in music. Four years later he completed his M.Div. and married one of the best looking girls ever. This past year God brought a new girl to the family, Katherine Elise, who is trying to rival her mom for dad's love.

Whenever he is not reading, Brad can be found watching or participating in nearly every kind of sport. His desire is to see all peoples rejoice in everything God is for them through Jesus Christ by the Spirit. Brad serves as pastor for the dear people of Emmanuel Bible Church, a church plant of Heritage Bible Church.


Rob Chisholm

Rob grew up in Taylors, SC, and trusted Christ alone as his savior just after his 13th birthday. A year later, the Lord moved his family to the Columbia area. During both high school and college, God gave Rob opportunities for ministry in a variety of settings. After completing his undergraduate degree in Bible at Bob Jones University, Rob traveled with the Steve Pettit Evangelistic Team. That year was an invaluable time of growth in Christlikeness.

Rob and Stephanie were married in 2002. They were delighted this summer at the arrival of the newest member of their family, Anna Grace! Now Rob is an Assistant Pastor at University Baptist Church in Clemson, with a special focus on ministering to families by serving their children and teens.


Jeff Rush

The Lord used my godly young parents to turn my heart toward Himself at an early age. As I grew, the Lord clearly impressed on my heart His desire for me to pursue Christian ministry; and before the age of ten, I had publicly surrendered my life to this end.

When I was 16 years old, my father surrendered to preach and moved our family from western Pennsylvania to Greenville, SC, so he could attend Bob Jones University. I graduated from Bob Jones Academy, then I attended BJU graduating with undergraduate and graduate degrees in Bible.

I've had the privilege of working the youth of Mount Calvary Baptist Church since 1986. My wife and I love young people, and we have five children of our own who range from 8 to 18 years old. Besides enjoying church ministry together, our family likes to camp, hunt, bike, play sports, and participate in nearly anything outdoors.

No comments: