Reflections

Looking back on 121 conference '06

Job well done this weekend. My teens walked away refreshed, having a better understanding of their sovereign God.

From the kindness of your sponsors and clarity of schedule to the focus in the music and soundness of preaching, I was thoroughly blessed and thankful to have brought our teens. In Sunday School we discussed some of the issues Eric, Drew, and Matt brought up.

Thanks again for a tremendous conference.

Youth Pastor



Wow! I just wanted to say a huge thanks for all the tons of work you put into today! It was a very encouraging day and I learned a ton about our great God, so thank you so much for all the work you did! It truly was a huge blessing.

The Lord is Great! I know that He taught me and many others a lot about Himself today!

Teen Participant

No comments: